2015 FALL SEASON INFO UPDATE!!!
We are nearing the 2015 Fall season. We wanted to give parents, coaches, and players an update on the upcoming season.
PARENTS: We are still in the registration/team formation process. WE need several coaches for U6, U8 and U10 boys. New registrations will only be accepted if there is an open spot on a team The registration fee has increased to $75 beginning August 16th.
We hope to have team formation completed by August 26th and get then will get the packets to the coaches. Coaches will begin calling their players shortly after receiving their packets. We will ask that all players be contacted by September 1st which will be about 2 weeks before the first games. Once again, DO NOT PANIC if you have not heard from your coach as most parents won't be contacted until after the weekend of August 29th & 30th. Also, schedules for the season will be posted no later than September 5th and the first games will be on September 12th.
COACHES: Please be sure to fill out your volunteer registration form on EAYSO. Please be sure to use your AYSO ID# to complete the safe haven and concussion awareness training on
https://www.aysotraining.org Coaches training is available online for age groups U6-U10 at the same website. This is a great resource for returning coaches as well prior to the start of season. If you haven't been contacted and would like to coach please call David Shields at 631-1446 or Ruth Johnson at 631-0778.
REFEREES: We will be holding referee training the weekend of August 29th and 30th.
Everyone 12 and older is welcome. (we will have training for younger refs (10 & 11 yrs. old in a couple weeks)
Basic Referee Course - August 29th from 9AM to 5PM (lunch provided)
Basic Referee online companion course - August 30th 2PM to 6PM attendees need to be registered on EAYSO and complete the online referee course on aysotraining.org...
Both classes will be held in the PVC community room located in the Platte Valley Professional Center, 1110 Circle Drive, Suite 200. You can access the rooms using the door on the East side of the building, under the PVC sign.
If you have any questions, contact Ruth Johnson 308-631-0778
Please let us know if you have any questions on the above information (click here).
The registration process has changed this year to an online registration. HERE ARE THE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- All registration forms will need to be completed through www.EAYSO.org. (a computer and printer will be available at the registrations listed on the AYSO 875 website if needed)
- You will need to sign up with an email address and a password of your choosing.
- You can choose from the list of options that best apply to you.. (for example “My child has played in AYSO, but we never have used eAYSO”)
- Although you may have returning players, if this is your first year using eAYSO you will need to enter all of their information as if they are new players.
- One parent had an issue until Internet Explorer was used.
- Once you have submitted the registration form you will need to print out two copies. The last page of each form is the concussion awareness form and this needs to be signed by hand.
- All forms and payment ($75.00 per player) need to be mailed to (PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE ONLINE):
- AYSO 875 C/O Michelle Kovarik, 1280 Pawnee Court, Gering, NE 69341
- You can contact us if you have any questions.
- Michelle Kovarik (Registrar) 308-672-7567
- Ruth Johnson 308-631-0778
- David Shields email@example.com
If you have any questions please email us (click here).
AYSO depends on volunteers. There are about 600 kids in the Scottsbluff/Gering area who play soccer every season. AYSO will only be as good as the volunteers who step up and help. Currently we have open board positions and are looking for people to help with the information booth. Please let us know if you can help out (click here).
PLEASE HELP US IMPROVE COMMUNICATION!!!
If you are visiting this website you probably have an interest in Region 875 AYSO Soccer. We are working on ways to improve communication and want to keep our email distribution list updated. If you are on the email list you will be informed of items such as season dates, registration dates, cancellations, and other important information. Please click here to be added.