3 v 3 Summer League
Our 3 v 3 Summer League will begin on Tuesday, June 2nd. This is a great opportunity to have your child play soccer during the summer. It is a jamboree style league which means that we split up teams every week with the players that are present. Registration forms will be at the NE shelter of the soccer complex.
We will also be registering kids for the Fall 2015 AYSO season during the 3 v 3 Summer League. If you haven't registered your child please do so as soon as possible. The registration is an online process now. The directions are below.
We have completed our registrations for April, but don't worry YOU CAN STILL REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR THE FALL 2015 season. Just follow the directions below (PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY).
The registration process has changed this year to an online registration. HERE ARE THE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- All registration forms will need to be completed through www.EAYSO.org. (a computer and printer will be available at the registrations listed on the AYSO 875 website if needed)
- You will need to sign up with an email address and a password of your choosing.
- You can choose from the list of options that best apply to you.. (for example “My child has played in AYSO, but we never have used eAYSO”)
- Although you may have returning players, if this is your first year using eAYSO you will need to enter all of their information as if they are new players.
- One parent had an issue until Internet Explorer was used.
- Once you have submitted the registration form you will need to print out two copies. The last page of each form is the concussion awareness form and this needs to be signed by hand.
- All forms and payment ($50.00 per player) need to be mailed to (PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE ONLINE):
- AYSO 875 C/O Michelle Kovarik, 1280 Pawnee Court, Gering, NE 69341
- We will have registration during the 3 v 3 summer league on Tuesday nights at the NE shelter (weather permitting) if you prefer to deliver payment and registration in person or need help with the process.
- You can contact us if you have any questions.
- Michelle Kovarik (Registrar) 308-672-7567
- Ruth Johnson 308-631-0778
- David Shields firstname.lastname@example.org
You can save time by following the above process and just dropping off the forms with the $50 registration fee. We will have computers available at the registration times if you need help.
If you have any questions please email us (click here).
AYSO depends on volunteers. There are about 600 kids in the Scottsbluff/Gering area who play soccer every season. AYSO will only be as good as the volunteers who step up and help. Currently we have open board positions and are looking for people to help with the information booth. Please let us know if you can help out (click here).
PLEASE HELP US IMPROVE COMMUNICATION!!!
If you are visiting this website you probably have an interest in Region 875 AYSO Soccer. We are working on ways to improve communication and want to keep our email distribution list updated. If you are on the email list you will be informed of items such as season dates, registration dates, cancellations, and other important information. Please click here to be added.
Region Information Handout 2014.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [234.3 KB]